Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday, July 31

Decided to do my long run today as tomorrow is my wife's birthday and I don't want to be gone for a good portion of the morning.
I ran in Chino Hills State park. I selected a very hilly course. On one of the trails (Hills For Everyone) I passed 2 mountain bikers. The look on their face was great. Made me feel good too. I love to run hills. Had some technical single track mixed in as well. I still do not like running down hills much and would much rather run up or at least flat. That is just something I need to work on.
The greatest part of the run was just being out there, not seeing any houses, cars, or streets. The view was great. Something I missed when I used to Mountain Bike up there.
1 hour 45 minutes, 12 miles, 1784 feet ascent.

No comments:

Post a Comment